Here at Mckenzies are excited to be back open and ready to take your bookings.
As always the safety of our Escorts and clients are very important to us so we have put in place our own Covid-19 procedures to keep everyone safe.
- Clients will be required to have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer on arrival.
- Clients will be required to wash fully on arrival of the booking.
(Clients can bring their own toiletries and towels if they would prefer.)
- If Clients show any symptoms of Covid-19 the booking will be cancelled and the client will be required to pay the £50 cancelation charge.
- If a client is showing symptoms of Covid-19 they will be unable to make bookings with us for 3 weeks.
- If a client refuses to have their temperature taken or to wash fully on arrive of the booking. The booking will be canceled and the £50 will be required to be paid by the clients.
- If a client refuses to pay the cancelation fee of £50 they will be blacklisted.
- If you are feeling unwell and are not going to attend your booking please cancel in plenty of time to avoid being Blacklisted.
- All our Escorts will have their own touchless Thermometer to check clients temperatures on arrival.
- Escorts will be checking their own temperatures on a daily basis.
- All Escorts have updated their services in the members area to reflect what they are happy to offer at this time.
- Extra time will given between booking to clean the incall apartments thoroughly
- Towels & Bed Washed with stronger disinfect.
- Payment can still be made by Cash, All cash will cleaned.
- Some of our ladies are taking other payment methods ( Bank Transfer/ Card Payments) Please ask Reception for details.
- Bank Transfers will be made via faster payment and must be cleared before the booking time starts.
- Some of our Escorts are only offering bookings their based areas and are not willing to travel to other locations at this time. Speak to reception for details.
- Some of our Escorts are not offering outcall to residential location at this time. Speak to reception for details.
We would like to welcome you all back to the agency and look forward to getting back to normal.
Together we can make our working environment as safe and pleasant as possible.